How to Join
It's simple to sign up and start building your better financial future!
To become a member of Pasadena Federal Credit Union, just take a few minutes to fill out an online form or stop in at our branch office at 1038 S. Fair Oaks Ave.
You are eligible to join us if you:
- Work for the California cities of Pasadena, San Gabriel, Sierra Madre or South Pasadena
- Work for one of our many Select Employer Groups
- Please note: For certain Select Employer Groups (SEGs), eligibility may also be available for volunteers, members or students - please see applicable SEG listing for details.
- Have a family member or household member who is a current member of Pasadena FCU
- Are a retiree or pensioner of the City of Pasadena or a Select Employee Group
- Are a member of the Friends of the Pasadena Public Library organization (a minimum $25 donation is required to join Friends of the Pasadena Public Library)
Note: If you work for a local business or organization that doesn't offer credit union membership to its employees and you are interested in this value-oriented employee benefit, please contact our Business Development team or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Click on the button and start the membership process to begin your best financial future!