Taking control of your future.
- Provide for effective financial management and healthcare decisions upon incapacity
- Ensure the orderly, cost-effective and private transferring of your property upon your passing
- Care for children and dependents
- Direct assets to charitable causes or nonprofit groups
- Minimize federal estate taxes
- Avoid probate and its related expenses, publicity and delays
Getting StartedIt’s important to have an estate planning strategy in place as soon as you have acquired assets or are legally responsible for minor children. Your specific plan may begin with a simple will and develop into a full-fledged strategy that includes a living trust.
As a valued member of the credit union, you have access to free estate planning consultations and discounted living trusts, prepared by experienced attorneys.
We have proudly partnered with a reputable group, Affinity Trusts, to bring these services to our members. Learn more about Affinity Trusts.
Speak with an expert today.
It's likely you may have questions about creating trusts and whether it's the right service that fits your needs. To schedule a free appointment and speak with an experienced professional, contact Natalie Spiwak by phone, (310) 882-6537 ext. 101, or email email@example.com.
If you want to establish a living trust, but can't afford the up-front cost, Pasadena FCU can provide financing. With legal fees, document preparation and other expenses involved, setting up a trust or an estate plan does come with a cost. We offer a short-term Affinity Loan to cover these costs.
Payment shown is an estimated amount for $2,500.00 at 9.99% APR*.
For more details and to apply, please reach out to one of our loan specialists by calling (800) 445-PFCU (7328).