Teaching Kids About Money
Build a fantastic financial future.
Parents are often focused on their children's education. And children often wonder how the topics they're studying will apply to their lives when they're older.
Learning how to use money appeals to everyone. Parents can teach children life skills and children can make better decisions to benefit them in the future.
Pasadena FCU is here to help by providing accounts and resources geared toward members from our youngest to those headed off to college.
- Open a Youth Savings Account to create good savings habits
- Dig into our Financial Education Center for easy-to-follow videos about various topics, including a special Teen Resources section
- Sign up for Online Banking (with parental permission) to check on savings anytime
- College students can access 40 money-management tips focused on real-life situations
- As students go off to school, the CO-OP Shared Branch and ATM networks allow families to access over 5,000 Shared Branches and nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
Start Your Child's Financial Journey with Pasadena FCU
Open a Pasadena FCU membership online anytime. Already a PFCU Member? Simply add accounts in Online Banking, or contact a Pasadena FCU Representative at (626) 799-0882 or (800) 445-PFCU (7328) for assistance.