Helping you stay on track.
By keeping these funds separate from your other savings accounts, you can easily monitor and track how much you are saving for specific goals. Your Club Account will have a designated maturity date* when dividends are paid and funds are disbursed.
- Low $5 minimum balance
- Dividends earned on balances of $5 or more1
- No minimum or maximum monthly deposit
- Club Accounts offered:
- Tax Club – matures January 31, in time for tax preparation
- Vacation Club – matures April 30, so your money is ready for a summer adventure
- Education Club – matures July 31, in advance of tuition payment deadlines
- Christmas Club – matures October 31, so funds can be utilized for holiday shopping and events
Watch your money grow and set up automatic direct deposits into your Club Account to make it easy for yourself to save money! Open your membership online in a matter of minutes to start taking advantage of our Club Accounts.
Already a Pasadena FCU Member? Simply add these accounts in Online Banking by clicking on More Services in the main menu, or contact us at (626) 799-0882 or (800) 445-PFCU (7328) for assistance.
* Club accounts have an early withdrawal fee. For applicable fees, please contact us at (626) 799-0882 or visit a Pasadena FCU branch.
1For current rates, see Savings & Checking Rates.