Your own personal branch at your fingertips!
Managing your finances are a high priority, but your tight schedule might not leave much time for money management. That's why it makes sense to sign up for Online Banking & Bill Pay at Pasadena Federal Credit Union. You can access your accounts anytime, anywhere and transfer money, pay bills, and track spending while you're on the go. Let us provide you with the 24/7 convenience you need, so you can focus on the more important things in life.
We recently upgraded our online banking platform and mobile app. For self-help support, view the User Guide.
Check account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and much more. Online Banking offers a fast and secure way to handle a wide variety of financial matters.
- View your current balance and account history
- Schedule transfers in advance
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts
- Set up alerts to be notified when activity occurs
- View and print cleared checks online
- Make loan payments through the Payments section
- Customize the layout of your dashboard
- Pay your bills with online Bill Pay
Save money on postage, checks and envelopes. Make sure you never miss another due date. Once you sign up for Online Banking, you have free access to our convenient online bill payment service.
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
- View all payees, upcoming bills, and payment history
- Add, delete or modify payees quickly
- Pay any person with one click
- Set up recurring payments for bills that are the same each month
- See bill amounts and payment due dates with eBills
We have videos ready to help - after clicking on the link below, select the gray button for the information you want, including:
- How to Pay a Bill
- How to Pay a Person
- How to Transfer Money
- How to Set Up Bill Pay Alerts
- How to Set Up an eBill
You can also learn more about the features of our Bill Pay system by following the link below:
Need assistance with something in Bill Pay? Call 877-797-3964 or chat live with a representative between 4:30AM-11PM PT.
Chances are that you already have enough paper in your house - and in your life. Enjoy the convenience of receiving your monthly account statements online.
- "Go green" and reduce household clutter at the same time
- Put important financial information at your fingertips
- Make it easier to identify suspicious transactions
- Save money in the long run by identifying spending patterns
- Reduce the risk of ID theft by keeping your financial data out of the mail
Let's Get Started
If you didn't sign up for eStatements when you joined Pasadena FCU, contact us today at (626)799-0882 or (800)445-PFCU (7328).