Youth Savings Accounts
Pasadena FCU is ready to walk alongside our younger members as they start on their financial journey. We have many tools to assist you with guiding your children financially, including education loans, accounts and educational resources.
Pasadena FCU knows the importance of establishing good savings habits early. Working together with your kids can reinforce good financial practices for the whole family.
Our Youth Savings features:
- $5 minimum balance - to start your savings off right!
- Dividends paid quarterly on balances of $5 or more1
- Quarterly statements, including eStatements
- Optional automatic deposit - to keep your savings growing fast
- Parents can easily set up automatic transfers from their account into a Youth Savings account
Heading off to college?
For our members who are full-time college students or about to enter college, our Convenience Checking account is a great choice because there's no minimum balance requirement or month service fee!
- Easy-to-use Online Banking and Bill Pay along with convenient eStatements
- Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
- ATM/Visa debit card for quick access to your money at surcharge-free locations
Heading off to college? The CO-OP Shared Branch and ATM networks provide access to over 5,000 shared branches and nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
You can open a Youth Savings Account for children ages 17 and under in a matter of minutes.
Already a Pasadena FCU Member? Simply add accounts in Online Banking or contact us at (626) 799-0882 or (800) 445-PFCU (7328) for assistance.
1For current rates, see Savings & Checking Rates.