Youth Savings Accounts
Pasadena FCU is ready to walk alongside our younger members as they start on their financial journey. We have many tools to help you guide your children financially, and accounts and loans that will allow you to support them along the way.
Pasadena FCU knows the importance of establishing good savings habits early. Working together with your kids can reinforce good financial practices for the whole family.
Our Youth Savings accounts feature:
- $5 minimum balance - to start your savings off right!
- Dividends paid quarterly on balances of $5 or more
- Quarterly statements, including eStatements
- Optional automatic deposit - to keep your savings growing fast!
- Parents: you can set up automatic transfers from your account into Youth Savings accounts for your kids
Account tips for students
For our members who are full-time college students, our Convenience Checking account is a perfect choice!
- Easy-to-use Online Banking and Bill Pay along with convenient eStatements
- Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- ATM/Visa Debit card for quick access to your money - see below for the extensive ATM network!
Heading off to college? The CO-OP Shared Branch and ATM networks provide access to over 5,000 Shared Branches and nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide!
Open your Pasadena FCU membership online, anytime!
Already a Pasadena FCU Member? Simply add accounts in Online Banking, or contact us at (626) 799-0882 or (800) 445-PFCU (7328) for assistance.
For applicable fees, see our Fee Schedule.