These helpful and sensible savings accounts are designed to help you save for specific events.
By keeping these funds separate from your other savings accounts, you can easily track how much you are saving for specific events or purchases. Your Club Account will have a designated maturity date* when dividends are paid and funds are disbursed.
- Low $5 minimum balance
- Dividends earned on balances of $5 or more1
- No minimum or maximum monthly deposit
- Four Club Accounts offered:
- Tax Club – matures January 31, in time for tax preparation
- Vacation Club – matures April 30, so your money is ready for a summer adventure
- Education Club – matures July 31, in advance of tuition payment deadlines
- Christmas Club – matures October 31, so funds can be utilized for holiday shopping and events
Open your Pasadena FCU membership online, anytime, 24/7!
Already a Pasadena FCU Member? Simply add accounts in Online Banking, or contact us at (626) 799-0882 or (800) 445-PFCU (7328) for assistance.
* Club accounts have an early withdrawal fee. For applicable fees, please review the Fee Schedule.
1 For current rates, see Savings & Checking Rates.