Online Banking & Bill Pay
It's your own personal branch at your fingertips!
Of course, your finances are a high priority. But your tight schedule might not leave much time for money management. That's why it makes sense to sign up for Online Banking & Bill Pay at Pasadena Federal Credit Union. You can access your accounts whenever you have a spare moment, move your money where it needs to go, and then move on to the activities that make life great!
New Online Banking is Approaching!
Coming soon to your computer, smartphone, tablet, and more! Pasadena FCU will introduce our new Online & Mobile Banking at the end of January. Check back here for the latest User Guide and FAQs.
User Guide - Coming soon!
FAQs - Coming soon!
Please note: As we upgrade to our new Online & Mobile Banking platform, the feature to reorder checks will be unavailable for the month of January.
Check account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and much more. Online Banking offers a fast and secure way to handle a wide variety of financial matters.
- View your current balance and account history
- Schedule transfers in advance
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View and print cleared checks online
- Make loan payments
- Utilize powerful new financial management and budgeting tools
- Customize the layout of your dashboard
- Pay your bills with online Bill Pay (see below)
- Access your Visa credit card transactions at www.eZCardinfo.com
- Explore more Online Banking features
- Learn how to keep online activity secure
Save money on postage, checks and envelopes. Make sure you never miss another due date. Once you sign up for Online Banking, you have free access to our convenient Bill Pay service.
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
- View all payees, upcoming bills, and payment history
- Add, delete or modify payees quickly
- Pay any person with one click
- Set up recurring payments for bills that are the same each month
- See bill amounts and payment due dates with eBills
We have videos ready to help - after clicking on the link below, select the gray button for the information you want, including:
- How to Pay a Bill
- How to Pay a Person
- How to Transfer Money
- How to Set Up Bill Pay Alerts
- How to Set Up an eBill
You can also learn more about the features of our Bill Pay system by following the link below:
Need assistance with something in Bill Pay? Call 877-797-3964 or chat live with a representative between 4:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. Pacific Time.
Chances are that you already have enough paper in your house - and in your life. Enjoy the convenience of receiving your monthly account statements online.
- "Go green" and reduce household clutter at the same time
- Put important financial information at your fingertips
- Make it easier to identify suspicious transactions
- Save money in the long run by identifying spending patterns
- Reduce the risk of ID theft by keeping your financial data out of the mail