Home Equity Loans & Lines
Put your home equity to work for you!
Pasadena FCU's Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit are a great way to borrow money based on the equity in your home.
Rates as low as 3.00% APR! 1
Our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) has a fantastic rate, lower than most in the area!
See below for details.
Whether you want to build a dream kitchen or bathroom, switch to drought-resistant landscaping, add an extra room, or just want a line of credit for unexpected expenses, Pasadena FCU has the right options for you!
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Use our Home Equity Line of Credit for major expenditures you have now, or in the future. This variable-rate loan lets you borrow whatever you need, whenever you need it:
- As low as 3.00% APR, it's one of the lowest rates in the local market!1
- It's one of our newest Member Favorites, saving our members big money compared to the big banks!
- No "teaser" rates or other surprises
- A practical way to manage cash, consolidate higher-rate debt, or finance home improvements as you go
- Borrow what you need (up to your approved credit limit), when you need it
- As you repay your credit line, the funds become available to borrow again, with no need to reapply
- No early closure fee
- 15-year draw, 15-year repayment period1
Home Equity Loan
This provides a one-time, lump-sum loan which can be paid off in fixed payments over 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Fixed rates as low as 4.99% APR2
- Borrow up to 75% of your available equity
- Loan amounts: from $5,000 up to $300,000
- Variety of terms: 10 years, 15 years, and 20 years
- Fully amortizing - make monthly payments to pay off loan in full by end of term
It's never been easier to get your Pasadena FCU HELOC or Home Equity Loan and to start putting your home's equity to work for you! Contact us today and start enjoying a new level of convenience and value.
- For immediate, personalized assistance, Pasadena FCU members should call us directly during business hours to speak to our locally-based home loan specialists at (626) 799-0882.
1 The Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”) is variable, based on an index plus a margin and subject to change quarterly at the start of each calendar quarter. The index is the highest Prime Rate published in The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the second month of the prior calendar quarter (February, May, August, November) (“Prime”). Prime is a variable rate; as it changes, the APR on your account will also change, and may increase after the line of credit is opened and/or after funds are accessed. The margin is based on your credit rating, and ranges from -0.25% to 5.00%. Over the life of the HELOC, the minimum APR is 3.00% and the maximum APR is 18.00%. The APR as of September 15, 2021 ranges from 3.00% to 8.25%, depending on credit rating. The APR does not include costs other than interest. There is no annual fee. A $450 processing fee applies for lines of credit up to $100,000; a $650 processing fee applies for lines of credit over $100,000. Please see Fee Schedule for details. The draw period is 10 years, after which the interest rate is fixed at the then-current APR with a 15-year repayment period. The minimum line of credit is $5,000, with a minimum advance amount of $200; the maximum line of credit is $275,000. A HELOC is secured by a first or second mortgage lien on your home, which must be one-to-four family residential real estate. It is available for up to 75% of the combined loan-to-value of the property securing the loan, and only on properties located in California. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. Credit is subject to credit review and approval; not all applicants will qualify. Flood and property hazard insurance may be required. Other restrictions apply; please contact Pasadena FCU at (626) 799-0882 for more details.
2 APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate quoted is our lowest available rate as of September 15, 2021. Rate may vary depending on individual credit history. Borrow up to 75% of your property's loan to value (LTV) for 10 years. A $450 loan processing fee applies for loans under $100,000, a $650 loan processing fee applies for loans over $100,000. The fees cover the cost of title and appraisal; no other fees are charged. Other terms available subject to credit approval. Property must be located in California. Other restrictions may apply.