Careers at PFCU
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference?
Join a growing team dedicated to our members' success! Pasadena Federal Credit Union works every day to help members improve their financial well-being. We're always looking for talented professionals ready to grow personally and professionally in a positive, rewarding team atmosphere.
If you would like your work to be focused on improving lives, consider the possibilities with Pasadena FCU!
Benefit eligibility depends on length of service and employment status. These are some of the benefits available to full-time employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- IRS 125 Reimbursement Plan (medical and dependent care)
- Eleven Paid Holidays (10 national and 1 for your birthday)
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan - Matched Contribution 401(k) Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Professional Development
- Educational Reimbursement
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Member Relationship Representative
Are you looking for a chance to showcase your relationship-building skills? Pasadena FCU is looking for a Member Relationship Representative to guide and navigate our members toward solutions that meet their financial needs. As a first point of contact for many of our members, you will ensure a positive experience through delivery and outstanding service.
Highlights of the position include:
- Performing transactions and account updates in accordance to security, regulatory, and compliance standards.
- Offering products and services through needs-driven cross-selling, while identifying financial needs through conversation with members, earnings and financial status. Your outstanding sales and service skills will also be called upon to engage in outbound calling to generate qualified referrals to meet both individual and team sales goals.
- Opening new membership accounts and funding loans, taking pride in providing the highest level of quality to our members. Explaining consumer lending programs, account types, rates and recommend options.
- Educating members on our digital banking capabilities so they can easily manage their finances from any location.
- Attending community partnership and membership drive activities to promote the credit union.
Experience and Education:
- Two to five years of new account and consumer lending processes, with at least one year of cash-handling experience.
- A high school diploma or GED is required, with the completion of an extensive in-house sales training program preferred.
If you are a positive, highly-motivated candidate with a drive for your own personal performance and development, this may be the perfect fit for you. See below on how to apply for this great opportunity!
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 7132
Pasadena, CA 91109-7132