Our Direct Deposit service allows your payroll check, social security check or interest payment to be safely and conveniently deposited into your PFCU account electronically.
- Save time - no waiting in line to deposit your check
- Security - no worrying over lost or stolen checks
- Access funds through checking, Telephone Teller, ATM, Personal Branch, phone or mail
- Establish a systematic savings plan (e.g. college tuition, home improvement, retirement)
- Automatic loan payments ensure timely payments - no late fees
- Simply contact whoever issues your check (i.e.: your employer or a government agency) and confirm they offer direct deposit
- If direct deposit is offered provide the payer with our routing number and your PFCU account number in a 12-digit format (add zeros before the number to achieve 12 digits if a savings account, or copy the digits from your check as shown below)
- Allow 2 pay cycles for your direct deposit to become effective
To set up Direct Deposit for your refund you will need our Routing Number and your PFCU account number in a 12-digit format (add zeros before the number to achieve 12 digits if a savings account, or copy the digits from your check as shown below). Enter this information on your tax form.
When filing a joint return, your refund must be deposited into a joint account. If you have any questions, please call our ACH Specialist at 800/ 445-PFCU extension 249.