Pasadena Federal Credit Union offers a challenging and rewarding work environment where your efforts make a difference. At PFCU you'll find:
- A team atmosphere
- A progressive & growing credit union
- Career and personal growth
PFCU offers a comprehensive benefits package. Benefit eligibility varies with length of service and employment status. Some of the benefits available to full time employees are listed below.
Work for one of the best! Pasadena Federal Credit Union, a $150 million credit union, is celebrating our 81st Anniversary this year and has been honored multiple years as “Best Bank or Credit Union” by our local communities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit sharing
- IRS 125 Reimbursement Plan (medical and dependent care)
- Eleven Paid Holidays (10 national and 1 for your birthday)
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan - Matched Contribution 401(k) Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Professional Development
- Educational Reimbursement
- Credit Union Membership
- Discount on some loan products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are seeking a dynamic, results-driven individual to become our Chief Lending Officer and provide strategic leadership and overall direction to our Lending Department.
This is a Senior Management role reporting directly to the CEO. Responsibilities include:
• Ensure Credit Union and department standards are maintained in loan quality, member service, audit integrity, and compliance.
• Aid in the development and implementation of new lending programs and methods to improve efficiency and grow the overall loan portfolio of the Credit Union.
• Develop and implement corporate strategies to include achievement of financial objectives to meet desired goals. Actively market Credit Union products including auto, personal, mortgage and/or commercial real estate, and business loans.
• Lead growth initiatives within the department and work with the Director of Marketing and Business Development to maximize production opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance preferred.
• 8 or more years of loan underwriting experience in a credit union or bank with knowledge in mortgage and/or commercial lending.
• 5 years managing lending operations, including policy development and credit risk analysis.
• Critical thinking capabilities and the ability to promote high levels of collaboration and professional development within your team.
If you are interested in employment opportunities, please send your resume and salary history via email to email@example.com, fax to (626) 799-2584, or mail to:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 7132
Pasadena, CA 91109-7132
Pasadena Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.